Този раздел представя оценка на практиките в областта на насилствения екстремизъм, тероризма и организираната престъпност, проведена от партньорите на проекта на ЕС TAKEDOWN. Библиотеката се фокусира върху дейности, стратегии и услуги, прилагани или от публични органи или от неправителствени заинтересовани страни. Целта му е преди всичко да информира практикуващите от първа линия и да предостави преглед на широкия спектър от практики в Европа. Подходите включват политики, инфраструктурни подобрения, стратегии за превенция или събиране на разузнавателна информация, обхващаща местно, регионално, национално и европейско ниво. Окончателната преценка на конкретна практика, разбира се, остава на читателите и потребителите на библиотеката. Освен това ние сме отворени за коментари и предложения, както и за допълнителни оценки на практики, които можем да включим в нашата база данни.
Austrian National Cyber Security Strategy (ANCSS)
The Austrian Government passed the Austrian National Cyber Security Strategy in 2013. It is a comprehensive and proactive concept for securing the Austrian interests in cyber-space. The strategy builds on and intends to coordinate existing institutions, players and structures (public and public-private partnerships). It brings them together...
- Coordination , Capacity Building
- Public authorities , Actors of the private sector , Law Enforcement Agencies , Intelligence Services
CCB – Centre for Cybersecurity Belgium
The Centre for Cybersecurity in Belgium (CCB) was established in August 2016 following the Government’s plan to be able to react upon Cybersecurity incidents with impact in Belgium. The centre was setup following a series of Cybersecurity strategy documents created during the last decade, by government, law enforcement and administration...
- Risk prevention , Early intervention , Incident management , Participation and cooperation , Coordination , Public Contact Point
- Public authorities , Critical infrastructure operators , ICT service providers , Law Enforcement Agencies , Intelligence Services
Centre for Prevention and Countering Corruption and Organized Crime (CPCCOC)
The Centre for Prevention and Countering Corruption and Organized Crime (CPCCOC) is a specialised administrative structure at the Council of Ministers to provide analysis and solutions and implement governmental policy in preventing and countering organised crime and corruption, where the two spheres overlap, through developing specific...
- Organized Crime
- Secondary prevention , Threat prevention , Evaluation , Communication , Capacity Building , Dissemination , Knowledge Exchange
- Public authorities , Law Enforcement Agencies , Experts and Researchers , Non-Government Agencies
CESNET Czech Education and Scientific NETwork - Computer Security Incident Response Team
CESNET-CERTS has been an official name of CESNET Computer Security Incident Response Team since January 2004. The team consists of employees of the CESNET Association. The task of the CESNET-CERTS team is a preventive and active protection of computers and networks, and above all the consistent and effective handling of security incidents,...
- Organized Crime , Cybercrime
- Risk prevention , Early intervention , Incident management , Education , Communication
- Public authorities , ICT service providers , Law Enforcement Agencies , Intelligence Services
CITCO: Intelligence Center against Terrorism and Organized Crime
In 2015 The Spanish National Anti-Terrorism Coordination Center and the Center for Intelligence against Organized Crime were unified in CITCO. This institution was created with the intention of boosting and coordinating the integration and assessment of any information and operative analysis held by law enforcement regarding organized crime,...
- Organized Crime , Terrorism
- Risk prevention , Tertiary prevention , Evaluation , Research , Communication
- Terrorist networks , Terrorist individuals , Foreign fighters , Vulnerable groups , Young people , Traffickers and/or smugglers , Public authorities , Critical infrastructure operators , Law Enforcement Agencies , Non-Government Agencies , Social Workers
Comitato di Analisi Strategica Antiterrorismo (C.A.S.A.)
The Counterterrorism Committee for Strategic Analysis (C.A.S.A.) is a permanent round table composed by senior representatives of the security agencies of the Italian State. The centre has functions related to coordination, prevention, pursuit and response. The body applies a multi-agency comprehensive approach in relation to potential...
- Risk prevention , Early intervention , Participation and cooperation , Communication , Capacity Building
- Terrorist networks , Terrorist individuals , Foreign fighters
Community Policing in the UK
Community Policing is at the very heart of daily duties to protect and serve the 300,000 people who live in, work within and visit the City of London. Police officers and PCSOs work with City communities across three specific teams – Residential, Business and Street Intervention. This structured approach helps focus our work within both the...
- Local , Regional
- Organized Crime , Terrorism , Violent Extremism
- Surveillance , Conflict transformation , Primary prevention , Crime prevention , Early intervention
- Law Enforcement Agencies , Public and Civil Society , Community Leaders
Cooperation and Verification Mechanism for Bulgaria and Romania (CVM)
The Accession Treaty of Bulgaria and Romania provides for safeguard clauses for the first three years of the membership in three areas – general to the economy, the internal market and justice and home affairs. At the accession of Bulgaria and Romania to the European Union on 1 January 2007, certain weaknesses remained in both Member States...
- Organized Crime
- Surveillance , Risk prevention , Crime prevention , Risk analysis , Evaluation , Communication , Public Contact Point
- Public authorities , Critical infrastructure operators , Law Enforcement Agencies , Experts and Researchers , Public and Civil Society
Cyber Threat Intelligence Sharing Platforms - MISP
Cyber Threat Intelligence Sharing Platforms are operational mechanisms to support the exchange of intelligence on cyber security threats and incidents amongst different entities. They can be used by first line responders working on cyber security incidents. Cyber threat intelligence can be shared by commercial providers, based upon a certain...
- European , International
- Crime prevention , Risk analysis , Incident management , Coordination , Knowledge Exchange
- Actors of the private sector , Law Enforcement Agencies , Intelligence Services , Experts and Researchers
The website cybercrime.bg, managed by the cybercrime division of the General Directorate for Combating Organised Crime (GDCOC) with the Ministry of Interior in Bulgaria is an information and reporting platform aimed to acquaint stakeholders and general public with the main online threats, ways to prevent them and give them the opportunity to...
- Organized Crime , Cybercrime
- Risk prevention , Primary prevention , Crime prevention , Threat prevention , Knowledge Exchange , Awareness Raising
- Vulnerable groups , Young people , Public authorities , Actors of the private sector , Law Enforcement Agencies , Experts and Researchers , Public and Civil Society , Non-Government Agencies , Social Workers
Czech Probation and Mediation Service (PMS)
The Probation and Mediation Service aims to offer effective and socially beneficial solution of crime-related conflicts and at the same time organises and provides for efficient and dignified execution of alternative sentences and measures with emphasis on victim interests, community protection and crime prevention. The Czech PMS is a new...
- Organized Crime
- Risk prevention , Conflict transformation
- Vulnerable groups , Community Leaders
Czech Strategy to Combat Organised Crime for the Years 2015-2017
The present document was prepared on the basis of Government Resolution No. 598 of 10 August 2011, which approved the Strategy to Combat Organised Crime for the Years 2011 – 2014 and tasked the Minister of the Interior with presenting the Government of the Czech Republic with the Strategy to Combat Organised Crime for the following period,...
- Organized Crime
- Evaluation , Research , Coordination , Knowledge Exchange
- Drug dealers , Traffickers and/or smugglers , Public authorities , Critical infrastructure operators , Law Enforcement Agencies , Intelligence Services , Social Workers