Are you a training provider?
Training are crucial for supporting first-line-practitioners in their daily work. Our platform offers access to existing trainings and trainings providers in Europe and beyond that focus on radicalisation and crime prevention.
- Are you providing trainings for first-line-practitioners in the fields of radicalisation and crime prevention?
- Are you aiming at increasing the skills of social workers, teachers and other practitioners and supporting them in their daily work?
- Are you looking for new clients on an European level or even beyond?
Register now for free and promote your organization as well as your trainings on our platform.
If you are already registered as a training provider, then please login and update your profile and your courses.
Are you an expert?
Radicalisation, violent extremism and (organized) crime are highly complex phenomena. Experts can support first-line-practitioners by creating the link to research, by highlighting international good-practices, by assessing the risk of a current case.
- Are you open for supporting first-line-practitioners with your expertise?
- Are you looking for opportunities to collaborate with practitioners working in the field?
- Do you have expertise or insights that enables a more comprehensive perspective?
Register now for free and offer your expertise on our platform.
If you are already registered as an expert, then please login and update your profile and your expertise.